Graduate Minneapolis is home team central for golden get-togethers, and now the host hotel for Region IV Championships. Nestled in the heart of campus, a one block walk to the Big Ten Championships and only 5 minutes from Concordia University.
Our lush lake house landscape is dotted in forest green, woodland toile, and Prince-ly details of custom plum paisley and a little Corvette red to bring you home. The lobby is lounge-central for student hang time or some serious air hockey tournaments. Roving food carts serving local flavor (‘sota stuffed burritos, hand crafted hot cocoas and all-star spirits) drift amid the cozy communal tables, dramatic fireplace and woodsy backdrop.
The warm, friendly and whip smart staff (#humblebrag) can guide you in and around Minneapolis— so that you feel like a local, at home again even if it’s your first time in town.
Our rooms are ready for a night like you’ve never had before, where little moments of surprise and discovery will meet you down every corridor and around each corner. This is Graduate -be ready to be inspired.
Available with your Stay
- 1 King, 2 double bed, or 2 queen bedrooms
- Access to our TopGolf Swing Bays
- Three Restaurants: The Beacon, Applebees, and Starbucks
- Discounted valet parking
- Access to our Exercise Room and Air Hockey Tables
- Complimentary passes to U of M Rec Center
- No Charge for furry family members
- Complimentary bike rentals